We are a Bible-believing, Spirit-led, Christ-centered church that strives to practice traditional Christianity with contemporary relevance for our culture and time in history. Our doctrine can be summarized with these 5 statements of belief:
- We believe that everything important in this life and the life beyond hinges on the person and work of Jesus Christ, God’s only Son.
- We believe the Bible is the only absolute reliable source about God and life.
- We believe God’s Holy Spirit desires to live inside us and continue the work of God on Earth as recorded in the Bible.
- We believe God wants to connect our lives with other followers of Christ and to love our neighbors as ourselves.
- We believe God calls us to a journey of growth in our relationship with Him and to invite others to do the same.
Click HERE for the Full Statement of Our Beliefs